About the job
We are searching for an IT Administrator role to join our team in helping us commission our projects by completing the responsibilities listed below
What we offer
Moffett Automated Storage is a company of approx. 50 staff that is expanding rapidly due to market demands. We are an industry leader in what we do which is developing software and producing automated pallet shuttles and other products to move pallets around a warehouse. You can check out a short video of the system here:
As each project, we take on is unique, we are always working on new features which test our software team whilst also looking to improve the current system. Our software is largely about reading sensors and controlling motors and actuators according to orders from our control system.
Who we are looking for
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Network administration.
- Server administration.
- Microsoft administration.
- Server commissioning.
- General IT Support in the office
- VPN Management and commissioning.
Must have skills:
- Experience as IT administrator or similar role
- Relevant education for this position
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
Experience with any of the following would be an advantage:
- Experience in automation or manufacturing company
Salary and benefits
- Our target salary range is €30 000 to €40 000, but the actual compensation depends solely on the skills and qualities of the person
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Death in benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
- Bereavement leave
- Free parking
- Recreational facilities on-site