Finished School and unsure what to do next?
Moffett Automated Storage, in partnership with Monaghan Institute, are delighted to announce a new Level 6 Apprenticeship in Original Equipment Manufacturing
Earn while you learn over the course of this 3 year program
Stage 1, year 1 consists of 16 weeks off-the-job training with the remainder of the year spent applying these skills in the workplace.
Stage 2, year 2 follows the same format as stage 1
Stage 3, year 3 follows a slightly different format, having a shorter duration off-the-job phase of 14 weeks
- EARN WHILE YOU LEARN: The Moffett OEM Apprenticeship gives you a fixed salary while you complete the course
- HANDS ON EXPERIENCE: Learn on the job, as you will be trained how to manufacture Moffett Automated Storage products.
- FUTURE JOB OPPORTUNITIES: There are opportunities for those who complete the apprenticeships to obtain full time employment with Moffett Automated Storage
- LEVEL 6 CERTIFICATE: At the end of the course, you will be rewarded with a QQI Level 6 6M20689 Advanced Certificate in Original Equipment Manufacturing
What will you Study
Areas of study include:
- Health and Safety
- Engineering Drawings
- Testing and Measurement of Electronic Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Technology
- OEM Practices
- OEM Operations
- Analytics and Problem Solving
- Industrial Robotics and PLC’s
- Team Leadership
- Applied Engineering
- Capstone Work-based Project