About the job
We are searching for a candidate to take ownership of the site and ensure the project is delivered on time. This role will be predominantly on site and may require the employee to be involved with or visit multiple sites concurrently
About us Moffett Automated Storage is a small company of approx. 50 staff that is expanding rapidly due to market demands. We are an industry leader in what we do which is developing software, producing and installing automated pallet shuttles and other products to move pallets around a warehouse. We deliver systems internationally.
- To take ownership of the site and ensure the project is delivered on time, on budget and understand and overcome any issues occurring on site in the most time and cost-effective manner.
- Strategically plan and analyze all tasks on site ensure appropriate machinery, materials and manpower are available on site when required and report back to project manager.
- Work hand in hand with project manager to understand timeframes and potential requirements or blockers.
- Take part and actively involved in the project plans and timelines from the outset to assist in realistic and achievable gantt chart targets with the project manager.
- Carry out daily meeting on site to brief MAS employees of the plan of works required and address any issues reported.
- Ensure that MAS employees on the site adhere to both company and local rules specifically regarding health and safety and Quality.
- A continuous improvement approach to this role must be taken to make all future projects flow more efficiently, this would include project summary and feedback meetings with the customer and internally to make sure that everything is closed out properly
Must have skills:
- Experience in running projects
- Background in construction/ engineering is preferable
- Strong leadership skills
Salary and benefits
- Salary range is €27,000 to €36,000
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Death in benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
- Bereavement leave
- Recreational facilities on site
- Free parking
- Travel allowance of 30euro per day for site visits