About the job
We are seeking an experienced purchasing and procurement specialist to pro-actively seek out alternative companies for existing products or alternative products that are superior or similar on better terms. The candidate will work with the purchasing team, storeman and engineering team to ensure that all parts are scheduled and purchased in line with project timelines.
Moffett Automated Storage is a small company of approx. 50 staff that is expanding rapidly due to market demands. We are an industry leader in what we do which is developing software, producing and installing automated pallet shuttles and other products to move pallets around a warehouse. We deliver systems internationally.
- Oversee and manage the supply chain performance of the business
- Work closely with operations, store manager and purchasing to ensure all necessary materials are available in time by setting up relevant supply chain process
- Lead, manage and record tenders and relay information to senior management
- Implement tools to control and monitor all contracts. This will include measurement of supplier performance, cost performance against budget, expiration & renewal.
- Lead regular contract reviews of important agreements, introducing Service Level agreements and KPI’s as appropriate to measure & monitor Supplier performance.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key suppliers
- Establishing and executing sourcing processes and strategies that ensure the best available technology and parts in a timely fashion and with the lowest possible cost
- Resolve shipping and receiving issue, invoice variance, payment issue and handle purchase orders reconciliation with the suppliers
Must have skills:
- Experience as a Sourcing Specialist
- Knowledge in SAP or similar management and reporting tools
- Effective in communication, influencing, and negotiation
- Commercial mindset
- Pro-active approach to your work to obtain best options
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Salary and benefits
- Salary range is €38,000 to €50 000
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Death in benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
- Bereavement leave
- Recreational facilities on site
- Free parking
We do not offer relocation packages and all applicants must have a valid work permit