About the job
We are searching for an integration developer to build software integrations between our system and clients’ Warehouse Management Systems. In this role, you will identify, plan, and execute integration strategies.
This is an ideal role for a technically-minded analyst who enjoys strong business engagement with clients and rapidly designing and developing innovative solutions to solve business challenges. We expect this role to be approximately 70% technical and 30% dealing with clients.
What we offer
Moffett Automated Storage is a small company of approx. 50 staff that is expanding rapidly due to market demands. We are an industry leader in what we do which is developing software and producing automated pallet shuttles and other products to move pallets around a warehouse. You can check out a short video of the system here:
As each project we take on is unique, we our always working on new features which test our software team whilst also looking to improve the current system. Our software is largely about reading sensors and controlling motors and actuators according to orders from our control system.
We have developed our software fully in-house, and it consists of three main components: Warehouse Control System Software, Machine Software (Shuttles, Lifts and Conveyors) and Frontend (and Backend). We use .NET Core and .NET 6 for all of our software and Blazor for our frontend user interfaces. We actively encourage our staff to develop their skills in their interests within the business.
Who we are looking for
- Client engagement to drive design, delivery and support of Integration projects.
- Interpersonal skills along with the ability to work in a team
- Devising and reporting on integration development plans and strategies.
- Checking and correcting conflicts in data configurations and overlaps.
- Analyzing and improving current system integrations.
- Assisting with the management of organizational databases and retrieval systems.
Must have skills:
- 3+ years of experience in similar Integration analyst or developer role
- Solid experience developing solutions in C#
- Strong analytical skills, good attention to detail and the ability to demonstrate innovative solutions.
- Good knowledge of integration towards REST API
Experience with any of the following would be an advantage:
- WMS/WCS/ERP systems would be a big advantage
- Knowledge of integrations, development processes, and integration architectures.
Salary and benefits
- Our target salary range is €40 000 to €70 000, but the actual compensation depends solely on the skills and qualities of the person
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Death in benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
- Bereavement leave
- Free parking
- Recreational facilities on-site
This position can be a remote or hybrid role depending on the candidate’s preference
We do not offer relocation packages and all applicants must have a valid work permit