Due to continued growth, Moffett Automated Storage is recruiting an storesperson to join our fast-paced stores department. Founded in 2017, Moffett Automated Storage has created an autonomous warehousing solution from the ground up and now are a global market leader in our industry. Innovation and fast-paced engineering design are at the core of our business and the candidate will work within our newly renovated Monaghan headquarters, the candidate should have a strong passion for organisation and cleanliness and enjoy a busy progressive working environment.
Duties include dealing with goods inwards and outwards. Ideal candidates must be able to work on their own initiative.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years experience in a warehouse/store environment and ideally in a manufacturing environment.
Forklift licence completed would be advantageous.
- Picking production Kits, packing orders
- Checking in on incoming deliveries
- Putting away incoming stock in appropriate bin locations
- Maintaining a clean and tidy warehouse.
- Carrying out stock checks
- Ensuring all parts have a location and home
- Highlighting part quality issues
- Highlighting potential shortages or issues with stock
- Monitor and evaluate consumables usage & costs
- Ensure materials are ready and available for production as and when required.
Working closely with:
- Purchasing department
- Maintenance team
- Workshop floor Staff
- Company Pension plan
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime pay
- Mon-Thur 8:15-5:30
- Friday- 8:15 – 4:15