This is an exciting opportunity for someone with proven experience in leading and driving a technical support team in a fast-moving, challenging but rewarding environment. The support team fills an essential role in an innovative and fast-growing automated storage manufacturer and provider. The candidate should display excellent interpersonal skills to build quality relationships with the team and with customers, be goal-driven, and manage the day-to-day activities of the team efficiently. The perfect candidate will have experience leading teams in supporting software applications that are used to control mechanical devices.
Located in Clontibret, Co. Monaghan, Moffett Automated Storage specialise in automated AS/R palletised systems, and thanks to our unique and innovative design, offer the most efficient warehouse solutions to a broad range of businesses. Now operating in 8 different locations across the world, including Dubai and the US, and with plans for further expansion, Moffett Automated Storage is growing their number of employees and are keen to hire someone to lead and build the software support team.
- Ensure customer requirements are met with consistently high quality of service
- Ensure that each support issue and resolution is adequately documented
- Take a hands-on approach regarding guiding the support team through the processes of supporting a system
- Identifying training needs of the software support team
- Overseeing daily operations and support of systems
- Capable of making decisions based on solutions to issues that may occur whilst supporting the system
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Working closely with the software manager to assess the performance of the support team
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team
- At least 5 years’ experience in a leadership role, ideally leading a technical support team
- Confident in their ability to lead and manage the team and have excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide consistent, high-quality responsiveness and overall service to clients. Need to be able to build successful relationships with clients via phone, email, and in person.
- Strong organizational skills to give the team direction.
- Experience supporting software applications used to control mechanical devices
- Working knowledge of different operating systems
- Proven ability to quickly upskill on mechanical control systems and sensors
Nice to have:
- Any IT networking experience would be a plus
Job Types: Full time
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:15- 5:30
Work Remotely: No