This is a very exciting role for a Sales professional with a minimum of 5 years experience in the logistics and material handling sectors who want to work with an innovative and fast-growing automated storage manufacturer and provider. Working on large scale automation projects across the world this role requires a passionate and driven salesperson with a strong technical ability
- Actively seek out, develop and close Sales leads both with end users and company dealers and integrators.
- Gather detailed information on perspective projects assessing their viability and then prioritizing projects in order of importance.
- Using an in-depth knowledge of the customers operational requirements to develop a detailed engineering concepts
- Working to develop detailed customer drawings and system specifications to allow full scale system quotations to be provided.
- Using lead generation software to Identify prospects and generate sales leads within targeted areas.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with identified key accounts.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of our product through proposals and presentations to new and existing customers
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all automated storage system options, prices and key features
- Travel to meet customers at their facilities to carry out site surveys and understand their operational requirements.
- Travel to existing installations to do system demos to potential customers.
- Organize and attend targeted exhibitions to provide company presence at all major industry events.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in the Logistics and warehousing industry.
- Motivated and determined attitude to maintain sales effort across long tender processes.
- A highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed sales targets.
- Proactive approach to problem solving and issue resolution.
- Willingness to learn and develop both professionally and personally
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Flexible with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work efficiently on their own and within a team.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proven track record working on large scale projects/contracts sales
- Experience working with 2D CAD software
- Ability to write 1st draft technical specifications for systems for hand over to post sales team
- experienced and proficient in project planning and management
- Previous experience working in automation or engineering
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org